<strong>GUIDING LIGHT</strong><br />ST ABBS HEAD

GUIDING LIGHT
ST ABBS HEAD

<strong>GUIDING LIGHT</strong><br />ST ABBS HEAD

GUIDING LIGHT
ST ABBS HEAD

The wonderful lighthouse at St Abbs, perched high upon the cliffs, keeping safe all those at sea since 1862. The foghorn was the first to be installed in Scotland, 14 years later.

Ref:
An original work by: Roni Butcher
- Inspired by an original photograph by
Paul Barratt